Need to contact John Lydic and ka9q/NET guru

jeffrey templon templon at copper.ucs.indiana.edu
Sun Nov 25 16:16:08 AEST 1990

I am trying to reach two gentlemen - I have been unsuccessful at contacting
them by mail.  Please excuse the use of the public forum.  I ask anyone who
knows of a reliable mail path to one of these people, please forward this
message to them.

The first person is the designer of the new 3b1 combo card (8 serial ports
and 2 Meg RAM if I remember right, along with 1200 baud modem.)  His
name is John Lydic Jr.

The second person is the one who wrote the unix-pc port of ka9q/NET.  I guess
I am not too sure who the best person to contact here is; what I want is some
specific information about what the program can do on the 3b1. (gotta quit
writing unix-pc!!)

Thanks for any assistance.

						Jeff