Thanks

Eva Marie Allen eva at evapc.UUCP
Wed Nov 28 18:05:04 AEST 1990

Thanks to all of you who responded about my questions about manuals
and obtaining troff.  Sorry it has taken me so long to respond.
I tried to thank everyone by e-mail, but most of the mail bounced, I
have no idea why, and I don't know (yet) where to begin in finding
out.  I'll have to deal with that later.

Right now, I don't have any (much) money, so I'm going to have to do
as someone suggested and be on the lookout for stuff that's for
sale in this newsgroup.  (He also suggest misc.forsale, but I don't
get that newsgroup here.)

As far as what I did about troff, I created another of the nterm
tab.xx files for my printer for use with nroff.  My printer is a 24-pin
dot-matrix Citizen, and I wanted to be able to take advantage of
some of the things it will do.  I can limp along for now on what
I've got.

Thanks to those who suggested that I get the g++ and groff stuff
from osu-cis.  I already have a backlog on stuff that I've gotten
from osu-cis and haven't installed yet.  (I don't want to change
things *too* fast, or when something breaks I won't necessarily know
what broke).

To whoever (or is that whomever?) it was that asked me where is
HotMama's Place, it is my house.  When I think of a better (more
appropriate organization name, I'll put it in there.

Again,
Thanks for your help.
--
uucp path: ...!osu-cis!n8emr!evapc!eva