crossposting to "unix-pc" newsgroups

Bruce D. Becker bdb at becker.UUCP
Fri Nov 30 11:01:56 AEST 1990

In article <1990Nov27.020902.24994 at cs.ucla.edu> kirkaas at oahu.cs.ucla.edu (paul kirkaas) writes:
|In article <55543 at becker.UUCP> bdb at becker.UUCP (Bruce D. Becker) writes:
|>This is a polite but firm request to stop crossposting
|>into "unix-pc.general" articles which pertain to 6386's,
|>6300's, etc.
|>
|>The "unix-pc" newsgroups discuss only the AT&T 3B1,
|>a Motorola CPU-based system.
|>
|>Thanks for your co-operation,
|
|Yet another example the benefits of "comp.sys.3b1"

	Nonsense. "comp.sys.3b1" is unnecessary and
	probably harmful. I for one will likely
	vote against it.

	It's more important to fix the distribution
	problems of "unix-pc", which doesn't seem
	nearly as big a job as some folks imagine.

	I hereby join the crowd offering to feed
	"unix-pc" to anyone who requests it...

Cheers,
--
  ,u,	 Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ontario
a /i/	 Internet: bdb at becker.UUCP, bruce at gpu.utcs.toronto.edu
 `\o\-e	 UUCP: ...!uunet!mnetor!becker!bdb
 _< /_	 "I still have my phil-os-o-phy" - Meredith Monk