TB+ on a 3B2/300???

Gregory Gulik greg at gagme.chi.il.us
Sat Nov 3 06:05:34 AEST 1990

Hi,

I need to make a TB+ work on a 3B2/300 very quickly!

I'm borrowing the modem for a short time, and I don't have time to
spend weeks messing with the registers...

I did have the modem before for a few days, and I never was able
to get uucp to talk to it.  It worked on my PC for just logging
into a site with a TB+.  On my 3B2, it starts sending the initializating
string, then dies claiming it lost the connection.

Help!!!!!

-greg

--
Gregory A. Gulik					Call Gagme, a public
       greg at gagme.chi.il.us  ||  ...uunet!motcid!gulik	access UNIX system at