Visiting Vancouver

Charlie Lear clear at actrix.co.nz
Thu Oct 11 21:30:34 AEST 1990

Just found out that I'm off to Vancouver on the 21st of October,
to attend Intercomm '90. I'll be there all week, followed by another
week of travelling around BC before flying back on November 2. We may
fit in a trip to Seattle overnight.

Are there any 3B2/400 owners in Vancouver/Seattle who'd like to meet
and chew the fat about 3B2's? We're almost finished porting some
software to the 3B2 for a public access Usenet BBS, but it might not
be finished before I leave. If you've got some good software
I'd be interested in having a look and maybe swapping tapes.
Also I might be able to smuggle some 3B2 parts past my wife if they're
reasonably priced!

I'd appreciate some email from anyone living in the Vancouver area...

Cheers!

--
Charlie Lear  clear at actrix.co.nz  PO Box 2009, Wellington, New Zealand
ph +64 4 733382    fax +64 4 711877    Call The Cave BBS! +64 4 643429