Need Jumper settings for Micropolis 1558 in 6386s

Colonel Panic aland at infmx.informix.com
Tue Oct 23 12:19:49 AEST 1990

This is the 300MB drive that ships with modern 6386s.  We just
bought one to use in an older model with a WD1007A-WAH controller
in an older Olivetti 6386.  Anyway, I don't know if the drive jumpers
(W1 thru W5) need to be set to work in this machine, nor how to
identify the drive to the machine (on the Intel boxes, it's drive type
48).  The other complicating factor is that the machine is on the
wrong coast...  anyway, if anybody has this info handy, I'd appreciate
it...

Also, many thanks to Ted Powell and Ken Coulter for email answers
to earlier related questions.

--
Alan Denney      aland at informix.com      {pyramid|uunet}!infmx!aland

I'm Pro-Anarchy...   and I Vote!