Ports of GNU products to 3B2's

Robb Thomas Robb.Thomas at f1.n684.z89.onebdos.UUCP
Mon Oct 15 00:11:58 AEST 1990

 > > Please post any other software that has been ported, as I am interested in
 > > what is out there.

OK, heres a list of what I have fully running here on my 3B2/400 (unless
otherwise stated)...

cosmos - Multi User Full Screen Space Game  EXCELLENT AWSOME PRG!!!
CNEWS  - Compiled & Semi-Alive, Just hackin spacefor's awk prg into running.
renice - Set nice values on any process.  Ported from 3B1
vampire - deamon to automatically lower nice values of CPU HOGGERS
          needs renice.  Ported From XENIX? I think? (needs more work tho)
zoo/compress/ etc...
chat - Multi-User chat program
suw  - Utility to notice unauthorized su's to root.
Zmodem/Xmodem - File transfer Utilities.

Cheers.....
                                  ------- Sir HackAlot -------
                                  ---- oneb!hakatac!rthomas ---

P.S. - You can count me in on the 3B2 users group..

--- FD 1.99c
 * Origin: Sir Hackalot's Lair (89:684/1)
--
        Robb Thomas - via IMEx node 89:681/1
        Robb.Thomas at f1.n684.z89.onebdos.UUCP