custom interface for ua?

Kris A. Kugel kak at hico2.UUCP
Sun Oct 21 04:52:50 AEST 1990

I'd like to put a login for games for my housemate to use
on my second 3b1.

Ideally, I'd like to run a menu just like "toybox"
except it should appear directly after login instead
of the office menu.

For some reason, I think I need to run ua to run the menu,
but this might not be true.  I can't find any documentation
on /usr/bin/ua, just on how how it is used on the unix-pc.
This isn't helping me.

(cute.  I can run a program written that uses the menu(3T)
 subroutine from a remote terminal, but the display it uses
 is the console . . . .)

Anyway, does anybody out there know if ua takes any useful
arguements?  Is there a way to use the standard menus to to
what I'm trying to do?
                               Kris A. Kugel
                         ( 908 | 201 ) 842-2707
   { uunet | rutgers }!{ tsdiag | westmark }!hico2!kak
				att!westmark!hico2!kak
		         {daver,ditka,zorch}!hico2!kak
or kak at hico2.westmark.com for you internet folk