newly resurrected 3b2

matt at voyager.cs.uh.edu matt at voyager.cs.uh.edu
Wed Oct 17 13:21:50 AEST 1990

   I just found out that our department has a slew of (more or less unused)
3b2's. In fact, today I rescued one from a dark back room where all it had for
company was a Mitsubishi robot arm...
   I'm interested in any info about these machines or pointers thereto.
   For example, what's the most up-to-date software, are there archive sites,
(does the ohio state site have 3b2 stuff?), GNU stuff, good terminals to use,
and so forth. Unfortunately, few people here know much about them, and the
documentation for them has been scattered all over the place.
   I've now got a 3b2 in my office (I saved it from the robot arm, after all)
and I'd like to make the most of it.
(I'm lucky -- we lowly grad students are blessed if we even have a beat-
up old terminal.)
   I realize this is an extremely general question, but I've got to start
somewhere. Any help would be, well, helpful.
-----
Matt Emerson
matt at cs.uh.edu