any broken, unused 6300's?

SCOTT ALLEN BALES sabales at c00126-100lez.eos.ncsu.edu
Fri Sep 14 04:02:47 AEST 1990

Does anyone have a 6300 that doesn't compute anymore (i. e. gone to the
great database in the sky?)  I need a busboard (the thing you plug expansion
cards into), and think $150 is a bit steep to pay for a new one.  If you've
got an old computer you'd like to sell for parts, let me know how much you
want, and why it isn't working (assuming it isn't).  E-mail me, or call at
(919) 832-8049, or write to me, 2300 K-2 Avent Ferry Rd., Raleigh NC 27606.
A CPU is a terrible thing to waste - please help me get mine up and running.
                                          Thanx,
                                            Scott A. Bales