Has anyone used the g++ compiler from osu-cis?

Root root at ncoast!calvin
Thu Sep 6 14:31:51 AEST 1990

     I've downloaded and tried the g++ posting to osu-cis.  Congratulations
to the Unix-PC'er who built it - but - there are some problems.  The Install
script doesn't take care of gcc-cpp - I put it in /usr/local/lib like
everything else.  When compiling the program to print "Hello, World!" in
ordinary C, things worked fine.  Compilation time was less than one minute.
Any file which uses C++ constructs or include files takes forever.  I still
haven't compiled the program 'cout << "Hello, World!"\n'.

     So what gives?  Does anyone have any experience with this package?
Should I expect multi-hour compiles for 85 character programs, or is
there something I've missed?  I'd be more than grateful for any hint
beyond RTFM, since none came with the g++ package.