Building ksh on sun-3s running 4.1

Jeff Schilling jeff at seas.gwu.edu
Fri Sep 14 12:11:47 AEST 1990

Howdy,

We just recieved ksh from AT&T (version 11/16/88d)  We're trying to put it
up on Sun 3's under 4.1.

The problems were having are in job control.  A stopped job, when resumed,
just hangs.  I suspect that the problem is the tty  stuff, but before I
root around, I was wondering if anyone has done this, and if so if you could
throw some suggestions my way.

Thanx in advance.

-jeff

| Jeff Schilling            School of Engineering Computing Facility        |
| Internet: jeff at seas.gwu.edu    George Washington University               |
| UUCP: ...!uunet!gwusun!jeff         Washington, DC  20009	            |
| (201) 994-6853                                                            |
| System Programmer 							    |