Problems with 3B2/310 and C-FP+ compiler

Paul S. Sawyer paul at unhtel.uucp
Sat Sep 22 02:23:01 AEST 1990

In article <1990Sep18.175341.26666 at usenet.ins.cwru.edu> ferencz at cwsys3.cwru.edu (Don Ferencz) writes:

>Has anyone ever had an experience like this?  Any ideas?  My *last* resort
>is AT&T tech support...I can't even imagine working through the proper
>channels with such a bizarre problem...

Since I have made similar statements concerning AT&T's tech support, I
sort of feel I must defend them here.  If you can get them to have a tech
from Lisle (Illinois) contact you, they are VERY good at tracking down
the bizarre, and handle it very enthusiastically compared with the call-
takers who just expect to send someone out to swap boards.

Good luck!
--
Paul S. Sawyer              uunet!unh!unhtel!paul     paul at unhtel.UUCP
UNH Telecommunications        attmail!psawyer       p_sawyer at UNHH.BITNET