SC for the 3b1

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.ICUS.COM
Thu Sep 6 05:40:15 AEST 1990

In article <PCO5Y06 at xds7.ferranti.com> harter at ficc.ferranti.com (ron harter)
writes:

|>I recently obtained a copy of sc from a friend of mine and tried to install
|>it on my 3b1. I have been hacking on it for about a week now.
|>
|>Does anyone out there have a copy they have already installed on a 3b1
|>that they can send?

The source and the binary to the newly posted sc6.8 spreadsheet calculator
(that appeared in comp.sources.unix) is now archived on Ohio State University's
att7300 archives.  See sc6.8-bin.Z and sc6.8.cpio.Z for more information in
the README.

-Lenny
--
| Lenny Tropiano           ICUS Software Systems        lenny at icus.ICUS.COM |
| {ames,pacbell,decuac,sbcs,hombre,rayssd}!icus!lenny   attmail!icus!lenny  |