UNIXpc style (103-key) keyboard wanted for AT&T 610bct terminal

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.ICUS.COM
Thu Sep 6 10:50:16 AEST 1990

I recently (today) received a AT&T 610bct terminal (Thanks Bud!), but
with a 93-key keyboard, standard keyboard.  There was a 103-key keyboard
option available, and matched key-for-key for the UNIX pc (AT&T 3B1/7300)
keyboard.  Since I'm using it (right now) for my UNIX pc, I would like to
get one.  Anyone have one as a spare, willing to part with it for a
reasonable price?

BTW:  What options cards are available for the 610bct controller base?

Thanks,
Lenny
--
| Lenny Tropiano           ICUS Software Systems        lenny at icus.ICUS.COM |
| {ames,pacbell,decuac,sbcs,hombre,rayssd}!icus!lenny   attmail!icus!lenny  |