ALERT! Please read this message!

Gary S. Trujillo gst at gnosys.svle.ma.us
Fri Feb 8 19:52:29 AEST 1991

In <1201 at galaxia.Newport.RI.US> dave at galaxia.Newport.RI.US
	(David H. Brierley) writes:

> Please, please, please, would everyone remember not to post any articles to
> unix-pc.sources anymore...

[ detailed description of problems & reasons for said problems deleted ]

Well, when I voted in favor of the creation of these new newsgroups, it was
with the understanding that the old ones would be around for a transition
period of a few months, to let us do the changeover gracefully.  If we're
having these kinds of problems, there's a bug in the design or implemen-
tation, as I see it.

Can someone propose a solution to the problem cited by David that avoids
us abandoning the unix-pc.* newsgroups until we're ready?

    Gary S. Trujillo                            gst at gnosys.svle.ma.us
Somerville, Massachusetts              {wjh12,bu.edu,spdcc,ima,cdp}!gnosys!gst