3B1 for sale

Paul M. Urie MD paul at cvpath.UUCP
Mon Feb 4 15:12:21 AEST 1991

I have a 3B1 systems which I would like to sell.  I would like to sell the
system as an entire package.  It includes the following:

3B1 with 2 meg motherboard
67 meg hard disk
combo card with two serial ports and 1.5 meg of memory
23 meg tape backup
3.5 system software
Informix
Supercomp20
Multiplan
Sound Presentation
Business Graphics
GSS Chart
Paint Power

The system software include the development set.  The case accepts a full-heighthard disk drive and has the larger power supply.  The computer is in excellent
condition.  It was on AT at T maintenance until last year.  I have 8 cartridge tapefor the tape backup.

I am interested in getting a fair price for the system.  I mean fair for me and
the buyer.  I was thinking of a price between $1200-$1500.  I will take offers.

Thanks,
Paul M. Urie
att!cvpath!paul
emory!cvpath!paul