DEB board wanted

jack hagerty jack at rml.UUCP
Sat Feb 9 11:57:27 AEST 1991

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a DEB board for my 6300 PLUS. My CAD system actually
supports AT&T native graphics and I'm getting tired of trying to
remember what color all those white lines are supposed to be!

Last year I was talking with Kris Kugel (kak at hico2.westmark.com) who
had a new-in-the-box one for sale for $75 but by the time I got
around to buying it, my mail started bouncing and I never made contact
again.

If you're out there Kris, I'm still interested. To anyone else who
might have a DEB for sale, I'd consider that a fair price, even used
(if you pay the freight :-)

- Jack

||Jack Hagerty, Robotic Midwives, Ltd.        jack at rml.UUCP (smart mailers)||
||Livermore, CA		       ...!uunet!lll-winken!rml!jack (dumb mailers)||
||(415) 455-1143	   jack%rml at lll-winken.llnl.gov (desperate mailers)||
||The problem with doing nothing is you never know when you're done - Grimm||