Unsuccessful 3b1 group Posting.

Robert J. Granvin rjg at sialis.mn.org
Mon Feb 18 05:32:55 AEST 1991

In article <145 at beyonet.UUCP> beyo at beyonet.UUCP (Steve Urich) writes:

|	Hello,
|		Sorry to say but I have just found out that I also am not
|getting a true feed for comp.sys.3b1 and now unix-pc.general has stopped!
|I am recieving crossposts that look like original posts only to find out
|that they are originating from comp.sys.att, which is the only reliable
|group that I can get feedback from my last 2 "Help Me" posts.
|
|		I am now going to repost the original 2 posts that I send
|a few days ago, waiting for a reply on them in comp.sys.3b1 but will never
|receive at this time....

He's not alone.

A review of articles received recently show that all arrivals are
crossposted to either unix-pc.general, or much more commonly,
comp.sys.att.

--
Robert J. Granvin \\\\\\\\                            rjg at sialis.com : INTERNET
University of Minnesota \\\              ...uunet!rosevax!sialis!rjg : UUCP