Unix-pc/3b1 logging in as terminal from DOS machine.

Alvin Henry White Alvin at cup.portal.com
Thu Feb 14 14:14:14 AEST 1991

When my unix pc was working.  Just the most basic configuration. I would
hook up a null modem from a dos machine and after setting the baud rate
and parity just a couple of carriage returns would bring the "login:"
prompt.
  A friend as HDB installed and pcomm.  Pcomm works alright but he can't
get the upc to think he is a terminal.  Any quick ideas what changed what?
  Thanks,
-alvin
Alvin H. White, Gen. Sect.
G.O.D.S.B.R.A.I.N.
Government Online Database Systems
Bureau for Resource Allocations to Information Networks
 alvin at cup.portal.com