"Must See" booth at UNIFORUM

Mike "Ford" Ditto ford at amix.commodore.com
Mon Jan 14 19:46:15 AEST 1991

In article <37917 at cup.portal.com> thad at cup.portal.com (Thad P Floryan) writes:
>Anyone going to UNIFORUM later this month should visit the Commodore booth
>and say "Hello!" to Mike Ditto (whom many of you may remember posted a lot
>of good programs for the 3B1 over the years);

Thanks for the plug, Thad, I do enjoy meeting and talking with fellow
UnixPC users, but I can't promise to appear in person at the Uniforum
booth.  Everyone should stop by anyway, just to see some of my more
recent work, though. :-)

At this moment, I don't know if I'll be

0) at the booth at Uniforum
1) wandering around in general at Uniforum
2) wandering / attending sessions at USENIX
3) hacking here at my desk.

And given my tendency for procrastination and the chaotic method used
here to decide these things (at least in my group) it won't be known
until the day before (or the same morning sometimes :-).

I'm hoping for #2, actually, in which case I'll still see y'all at the
BOF.

					-=] Ford [=-

"Look over there!... A dry ice		(In Real Life:  Mike Ditto)
 factory -- a good place to get		ford at amix.commodore.com
 some thinking done."			uunet!cbmvax!ditto
 - Talking Heads, "Cities"		ford at kenobi.commodore.com