New 3b1 groups (was Re: Posting of Tetris to unix-pc.sources)

Mark H. Weber mhw at lock60.UUCP
Tue Jan 22 15:01:50 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan21.140736.19901 at cbnews.att.com> sladkey at cbnews.att.com (Rick Sladkey) writes:

>Also, I considered posting to comp.sys.3b1 and comp.sources.3b1 but
>as Thad notes, there has been no activity in comp.anything lately.
>Are the new 3b1 newsgroups at all sites now?  Should we cross-post
>to unix-pc and 3b1 groups?

I'm pretty well connected, but I haven't seen the "newgroup" control
messages show up yet. There has been activity in the comp.* groups,
but the volume is pretty low. I think that many netters are off at
the USENIX convention, or glued to their TV's (or both). Unfortunately,
it apears the newgroup moderator did not create the groups before he left
for the convention, so I guess we'll have to wait another week.

--
Mark H. Weber ( mhw at Schuylkill.Canal.Org )           "Schuylkill" (skool' kill)
 Mont Clare   ( ...!uunet!cbmvax!cgh!lock60!mhw )      is a Dutch word meaning