Updates on various projects

Joseph L. Wood, III jlw3 at cbnewsj.att.com
Tue Jan 22 01:27:48 AEST 1991

RE:  3B1 Keyboard Cables.

This should be included in the 3B1 FAQ list since I seem to answer
it every few months or so.  I am out of the 3B1 business by now
but when I was a 3B1 user I obtained extended 3B1 keyboard cables
from:

	Du Pont Connector Systems
	E.I. du Pont de Nemours % Co. (Inc.)
	515 Fishing Creek Road
	New Cumberland, PA 17070
	Phone (717) 938-6711

What you want is their Latch-N-Lok (tm) cable as specified in
the drawing identified as Convergent Assembly 81610 in white but
to extend 10.

The cable is a straight through, mylar-sheilded, 8-conductor,
cable which is perfectly symmectric.  For those of you brave
souls with an extra cable or two, you could splice two together.

I obtained these in lots of 10 to 20 for about $20 each.

Joe Wood
jlw at mtuxo.att.com