BBS or Public Access

Gary T. Butler gtbutle at PacBell.COM
Tue Jan 8 03:47:45 AEST 1991

I am posting this for Paul Bevins because he has no access to the net but
wishes one.

Paul would like to know if there is a BBS or public access system in or
around the Omaha Nebraska are that has netnews and email facilities. Paul
is new to the area.

If anyone out there has the information please contact Paul.

His phone number is (402) 292-4431

As you can see I am in California so don't call or send me mail because I
then have to become a repeater of the information.

Thanks for any help you can give Paul.
--
Gary T. Butler	Work (415) 823-2374 Home (415) 430-9226

Work E-Mail address {bellcore,sun,ames,}pacbell!pbhyf!gtb
HOME E-Mail address {bellcore,sun,ames,}pacbell!blbsfc!gtb