NetHack patch

Pat Rankin rankin at airgpx.caltech.edu
Tue Jan 1 11:26:08 AEST 1991

In newsgroup comp.lang.c, article <2655 at bimacs.BITNET>,\
 orenalex at bimacs.BITNET (oren alex) writes...
> Hello.
> I recently compiled NetHack 3.0 (patch level 9) - Great game !!
> Looking for more recent patches (or versions...), will appreciate any
> help.

     This question would be much better directed to ``rec.games.hack'',
where NetHack is the primary topic.  I'm redirecting followups there.

     As of December 1990, the current version is still 3.0 patchlevel 9.

		Pat Rankin, rankin at eql.caltech.edu