Has Usenet's comp.* died since Jan 16?

Gil Kloepfer Jr. gil at limbic.ssdl.com
Tue Jan 22 16:56:55 AEST 1991

In article <38308 at cup.portal.com> thad at cup.portal.com (Thad P Floryan) writes:
>Checking several sites in the SF Bay Area, there are NO new items in any
>of the comp.* newsgroups since Jan.16.  Did something happen to comp.* since
>the war began on that date?  The alt.*, misc.* and unix-pc.* groups still
>seem to have traffic.

I've been getting the comp.* groups with no problem.  Must be a local
problem...

What I haven't gotten yet are newgroup messages for the comp.sys.3b1
and comp.sources.3b1 groups.  Have these been newgroup'd yet?
--
Gil Kloepfer, Jr.              gil at limbic.ssdl.com   ...!ames!limbic!gil
Southwest Systems Development Labs (Div of ICUS)   Houston, Texas