3B1 Device Driver Dev. Guide update and ordering info

Kris A. Kugel kak at hico2.UUCP
Tue Jan 29 02:58:32 AEST 1991

In article <38507 at cup.portal.com>, thad at cup.portal.com (Thad P Floryan) writes:
> dave at dms3b1.uucp (Dave Hanna) in <1991Jan26.042946.17465 at dms3b1.uucp> writes:
>
> Regarding the UNIXPC Device Driver Development Guide and my suggestion that
> a team type it into the computer:

> The Guide's print quality is readable by humans, but I do not believe there's
> any scanner capable of reliably processing it today; the time required to make
> corrections would (probably) be greater than the time required to type in the
> document assisted by human optical scanning!  :-)
>
> What's annoying (to me) is that the ORIGINAL document must have been in a file
> for troff or TeX, but no-one I've called claims any knowledge of that.
>
> Thad Floryan [ thad at cup.portal.com ]

I'm willing to type it in, or, as an alternate, re-add the nroff
constructs for the document.  I've recently done this for a major
document on the 3b1 posted to this group.
I'm also willing to co-ordinate a combination of the pieces,
and that will be completed quicker.
                               Kris A. Kugel
                             ( 908 ) 842-2707
                      uunet!tsdiag.ccur.com!hico2!kak