forwarding mail

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.edu
Sun Jan 27 04:39:56 AEST 1991

In article <Jan.22.21.51.12.1991.29374 at remus.rutgers.edu> mef at remus.rutgers.edu (Marc E. Fiuczynski) writes:
=Hi there,
=I'm using a 3B2 running SVR3.1.  How do I forward mail from
=this machine to another.  Basically, I want to forward all
=the mail that I receive on the 3B2 to another machine.
=
=I remember one way of doing it is to have an entry in /usr/mail/<user> :
=user@<host>

The entry I have in /usr/mail/pjh on the "other" 3B2 is
	Forward to mccc!pjh
and that works.

Do you have a mailer on your 3B2 that understands user at some.site.domain??

Pete

--
Prof. Peter J. Holsberg      Mercer County Community College
Voice: 609-586-4800          Engineering Technology, Computers and Math