AT&T 7300 Basic needed

Jon H. LaBadie jon at jonlab.UUCP
Sat Jan 19 02:35:27 AEST 1991

Mail bounced:

In article <5692 at rex.cs.tulane.edu>, tdeeves at convex1.tcs.tulane.edu (Tim Deeves) writes:

> AT&T 7300 Basic needed
>
> Help!  I am helping a school setup an electronic bbs system, but we need the
> Basic language for an AT&T 7300 Unix machine.  We have been unable to find it
> anywhere, and of course, AT&T is no help.
>
> Can anyone out there tell me where I might obtain a copy?

While consulting, I came across one basic package called Business Basic.

I believe it was produced, or distributed, by a firm in Florida.  Sorry,
name escapes me.

I don't recall if it was a compiled or interpreted version.

After seeing the installation at the client's site, I checked in various
UNIX product directories.  I did find the basic product listed in more
than one directory.  The only one I'm sure of is UniForum's.  At that
time (about 1988), the organization was called /usr/group.

Good Luck,

Jon

--
Jon LaBadie
{att, princeton, bcr, attmail!auxnj}!jonlab!jon