Tek4010 emulator reset character?

Jeffrey L Bromberger jeffrey at sci.ccny.cuny.edu
Thu Jan 10 03:31:27 AEST 1991

I'm using the tek 4010 emulator from OSU.  The help page tells that a
control-R will set the thing back to vt100 mode (from tek mode), and a
control-_ will set it to tek mode (from vt100 mode).  Well, the ^_
works to put it into tek mode, but the ^R doesn't.  Does anyone have a
suggestion on either how to change that character in the executable
(adb I guess) or how to find the character that *is* there.

Thanks in advance!

Jeffrey L. Bromberger
System Operator---City College of New York---Science Computing Facility
jeffrey at sci.ccny.cuny.edu			jeffrey at ccnysci.BITNET
	Anywhere!{cmcl2,philabs,phri}!ccnysci!jeffrey