Wanted: Purchase Order and Fixed Asset Accounting system under UNIX

Allan Lieberman liebermn at esquire.UUCP
Thu Apr 21 02:43:38 AEST 1988

My company is a large law firm looking for a Purchase Order and Fixed Asset
accounting package. Although many of these exist in the PC world, we have
not found something which satisfies the following criteria:

	- runs on a UNIX supermini (specifically, Pyramid Model 98's running
	  Berkeley 4.2, but if it runs on VAX it'll probably run here)

	- includes source code which we can enhance to our liking (preferrably
	  in C, though 4GL will be considered) and integrate with in-house
	  accounting software

	- is designed to handle total dollar value up to the hundred millions.

Please help me out, so I won't have to write it myself!!

Reply by e-mail or by phone:
Allan Lieberman   Davis Polk & Wardwell  New York City   212 266-0737
liebermn at esquire