Layers for AT&T terminals

Greg Hackney root at texbell.UUCP
Thu Dec 8 03:17:58 AEST 1988

One of our Pyramids has the "DMD" software package
for "layers". In trying to run layers on an AT&T
615mt windowing terminal, an error  message indicated
that the terminal had an incompatible firmware version.

As I understand it, the package is supposed to check the
firmware version, and download code into the terminal
if necessary.

Does anyone know if the Pyramid DMD package supports the 615mt
terminal, and if so, is there a firmware version requirement?

Thanks in advance.
--
Greg Hackney                    NET: cs.utexas.edu!texbell!hack
S.W. Bell Telephone Co.         UUCP: {backbone}!bellcore!texbell!hack