TeX 2.95/OSx 4.0.

Linda Birmingham linda at cc.brunel.ac.uk
Tue Apr 11 01:41:29 AEST 1989

In article <667 at Terra.cc.brunel.ac.uk> linda at cc.brunel.ac.uk (Linda Birmingham) writes:
>I have just tried to install TeX following the installation instructions for
>TeX 2.95. This uses WEB-TO-C rather than Pascal.
>
>The makefile ran through and compiled everything beautifully.
>Initex works but Virtex is "stymied".
>
>Can anyone help ?
>This is on a Pyramid 9820 - Osx 4.0.

I tried to mail you Ken but it bounced . I will have to find a good address.
Meanwhile, I am sure I am using the plain.fmt built using the new initex.
Is there anything I need to specifically change for Pyramid. There seem to be
no specific .PYR files (apart from undump). Am I missing something ??

Also do the environment variables take the place of the defines in site.h.
I made  a mistake in site.h and re-compiled, things didn't improve but
could this be where my problem lay ?

thanks,

Linda.

--
Brunel University, Uxbridge, Middlesex, England.
janet: linda at uk.ac.brunel.cc |  :-)