OSx4.0 -> OSx4.4

Benjamin G. Golding bgg at yarra.oz.au
Thu Apr 27 00:13:18 AEST 1989

In article <677 at Terra.cc.brunel.ac.uk>, linda at cc.brunel.ac.uk (Linda Birmingham) writes:
> 4) What state is Fortran 77 in ?

I've been supporting the Pyramid f77 compiler for almost a year now and
it's looking good, IMHO.  There is one outstanding priority 3 bug
related to an esoteric anomaly in the microcode; it's being worked on
at the moment.  All other outstanding SPR's are priority 4 enhancement
requests.

There are a number of extensions in recent releases of the compiler,
for example unlabelled DO and DO-WHILE loops, etc (contact me for
details).  The code generator is producing better code too.

	Ben Golding <bgg at yarra.oz.au>
	Pyramid Technology Corporation (Australia).