benchmark info.

Brian Clark bejc at pyrnova
Fri Jan 20 01:56:42 AEST 1989

In article <55614 at pyramid.pyramid.com> csg at pyramid.pyramid.com (Carl S. Gutekunst) writes:

>When I buy machines, I try establish a matrix of priorities versus machines,
>and mark down which machines will meet each priority. This is a big help in
>eliminating emotional biases. Of course, whether or not the applications you
>need run on that particularly machine should be very high on the matrix.

Quite independently of Carl I have developed a similar way of system based
around a matrix of priorities, I can email or smail a sample to anyone who's
interested.

      -m-------   "Do you have any idea what it's like being English? Being so
    ---mmm-----   correct all the time, being so stifled by the dread of doing
  -----mmmmm---   the wrong thing. We're all terrified of embarrassment. Thats