Printer Filter for Apple LaserWriter (psif) ?

Michael Schmidt schmidt at cadlab.uucp
Tue Jan 17 21:11:18 AEST 1989

Having (quite) succesfully installed the PLP Line Printer
Spooler, I have a little question.

We have two LaserWriter connected to our Pyramid (called Nixdorf
Targon/35). We want to get at least the responses of the
LaserWriter logged in the logfile (and perhaps the status set in
the appropriate place). I know, Adobe sells it for the SUN and
they call it "psif". But I think, that anybody m ust have written
a public domain version for 4.?BSD.

Please drop me a note, if you know something about such a thing.

	Thanks
--
    Michael Schmidt, CADLAB / FB 17, Uni-GH Paderborn, Bahnhofstr. 32,
                     D-4790 Paderborn, West Germany