X Window System on Pyramid (?)

pete delany pete at sun360.Online.Nixdorf.De
Mon Mar 20 04:16:56 AEST 1989

In article <Feb.25.20.57.21.1989.1086 at geneva.rutgers.edu>, hedrick at geneva.rutgers.edu (Charles Hedrick) writes:
> From: hedrick at geneva.rutgers.edu (Charles Hedrick)
> Newsgroups: comp.sys.pyramid
> Subject: Re: X Window System on Pyramid (?)
> Date: 26 Feb 89 01:57:24 GMT
>
> We run X11r3 client stuff on a Pyramid.  I don't think anything
> special was done to get it to build.  If you run into trouble, I'll
> forward questions to our X maintainer.

I'm having a few problems with a few client applications porting.
Is the OSX 4.1 cmpiler ok or should I use the new OSX 4.4 compiler.
I recall that the 4.1 compiler has a problem with using the argument  'IN'
registers as scratch registers.

Pete Delaney - Nixdorf UCC	| pete at NIXCTC.DE		Prefered Addr
Loffel Strasse 3		| pyramid!nixctc!pete		UUCP from Calf
7000 Stuttgart 70		| pete at RELAY.HUJI.AC.IL		Backup Address
West Germany			| Phone: +49 (711) 7685-128