pyramid vs. sequent

Kevin P. Burke raistlin at litle.UUCP
Tue Nov 28 02:43:16 AEST 1989

our company is in the later stages of deciding on a computer system, and
of our coices, sequent and pyramid look the most promising, what I'd like
to know, is this: why did you/your company/college choose the pyramid, and
if appropriate, why did you chose the pyramid over the sequent?

please mail the responses to me, and if enough interest is shown, I'll repost
a summarized version of the responses.

If this request is inappropriate for this group, I am sorry, and could you tell
me what would be the appropriate group.  Thank you.
-k
-----
Kevin P. Burke                        |  P.O.B. C26, Hanover NH  03755
{backbone}!dartvax!litle!raistlin     |  Phone: +1 603 795 2157
dartvax.dartmouth.EDU!litle!raistlin  |====================================
raistlin at litle.uucp                   |  Tiger food.   - Hobbes