Size of root partition.

Sir Hoyt hoyt at polyslo.CalPoly.EDU
Wed Oct 4 12:27:51 AEST 1989

In article <875 at Terra.cc.brunel.ac.uk> linda at cc.brunel.ac.uk (Linda Birmingham) writes:
>Hi,
>Does anyone have problems with the size of their root partition in
>OSx4.4 ?
>[...]
>Has anyone any comments on this ?

	It runs VERY full.

	% df /

Filesystem            kbytes    used   avail capacity  Mounted on
/dev/iop/pdisk00a      19102   16260     930    95%    /

	We have to delete /etc/utmp every week or we run out of
	space on root.  Root here runs between having 1Meg and
	400K free.

--
John H. Pochmara				 A career is great,
UUCP: {sdsu,voder,trwind}!polyslo!hoyt		 But you can't run your