Pyramid Question (Posting for someone else!!)

Wayne Lyle wlyle at sjuphil.uucp
Thu Feb 8 10:45:52 AEST 1990

(***************************************************************************)
NOTE: I am posting this for someone else.  PLease see the bottom of the
      letter to reply to the person by electronic mail!
(***************************************************************************)

We have a Pyramid 98x running OSx 4.4.  Our problem is that we will
soon be getting rid of it, and that the dump tapes produced by it
are unreadable by any other machines we have (Suns, Multimax).  Has
anyone figured out a way to restore dump tapes produced on a Pyramid
on any other machine?

Thanks,
-Dave Zuzga
INTERNET:zuzga at cs.uiuc.edu
UUCP:{uunet|convex|pur-ee}!uiucdcs!zuzga
BITNET:zuzga%cs.uiuc.edu at uiucvmd
University of Illinois, Dept. of Comp. Sci.