OSX versions

Chad R. Larson chad at anasaz.UUCP
Tue Mar 20 11:15:21 AEST 1990

I'm the system administrator for a pair of MIServers running OSX 5.0b and
a 9845 running OSX 4.4.  Is there any reason the 9845 shouldn't be running
5.0?  Is there any reason it should?  Having the same operating system
version on all my machines appeals to my sense of order, but would I be
starting something troublesome?

Thanks for any insight.
	-crl
--
Chad R. Larson          ...{mcdphx,asuvax}!anasaz!chad or chad at anasaz.UUCP
Anasazi, Inc. - 7500 North Dreamy Draw Drive, Suite 120, Phoenix, Az 85020