2 MIS Server bugs -- anyone know about these? (LINT)

Tim Northrup tim at brspyr1.BRS.Com
Thu Mar 15 06:02:25 AEST 1990

duane at anasaz.UUCP (Duane Morse) writes:
>lint1 seems to have a fixed limit on the number of structure definitions
>it can handle, and the number isn't very big.  The lint shell script
>points out the line at which it failed but attributes the problem to cpp;
>it's really lint1.

Yeah, we hit this one too.  It appears that the 'ucb' lint it not so
limited (either it doesn't have one, or we just haven't hit it yet).
We just do all our linting using the ucb lint program when we run into
that problem (it works, though the output is horrible compared to what
the att lint provides).

For what its worth ...
						-- Tim
--