AT&T Cfront 1.2 Install on Pyramid - Help...

andrew at eatdust.uswest.COM andrew at eatdust.uswest.COM
Sat Mar 24 09:31:41 AEST 1990

Greetings,
I am currently trying to install AT&T Cfront 1.2 on a Pyramid
running BSD 4.3 and 5.0c . I am hoping to get some words of
wisdom and/or hints from people who have already done this!
(I am new to Pyramids and _not_ a system hacker.) Rumor has
it that the bootstrapping process is quite a pain - any
advice would be _greatly_ appreciated! (We are currently stuck
with this unsupported old version.)
Please respond via e-mail, i don't think many people need this
info...
Thanks
->andrew  <andrew at uswest.com>