Any compatibility issues between Pyramid systems?

Tim Northrup tim at brspyr1.BRS.Com
Thu Mar 15 06:07:35 AEST 1990

Does anyone know if there are any compatibility issues between Pyramid
models?  We develop all of our software on a 90x (and a rather oldish
one at that); is there anything that we would generate on that box that
would not work on any other Pyramid system (MIServer, 9040, etc.)?

We do all of our work in C, currently in the att universe under OSx 4.4c.

Thanx in advance.
							-- Tim
--