Communications program wanted

Chris Rende car at trux.UUCP
Sat May 5 00:51:48 AEST 1990

Nixdorf Targon M35/50 -> Pyramid 9810

I'm looking for a communications program that can perform the following:

1) Dial another computer via a Hayes compatible modem.
2) Follow a "script" of interactions necessary to cause the remote
   computer to generate a report.
3) Capture the report to a file (I might need a straight ASCII capture, or
   Kermit/XYZmodem - I'm not sure yet).
4) Terminate the conversation by logging off of the remote computer, hanging
   up the modem, and then returning the modem to Unix (Can't hold up UUCP! :-).

I'm interested in leads to any PD or comercial products.

comp.sources.wanted quick profile:
Email source to poster?           ==> Yes
FTP ability of poster             ==> No
Anonymous UUCP capability?        ==> Maybe, but prefer Email
Interested in comercial products? ==> Yes
Desired language(s)               ==> C

car.
--
Christopher A. Rende           Central Cartage (Nixdorf/Pyramid/SysVR2/BSD4.3)
uunet!edsews!rphroy!trux!car   Multics,DTSS,Unix,Shortwave,Scanners,StarTrek