Tmesh routinen in 4D/70G 3.0 Software

Knobi der Rechnerschrat XBR2D96D at DDATHD21.BITNET
Thu Jul 14 15:48:34 AEST 1988

Hallo,

  we have a small problem with the 3.0 Software on a 4D/70G (not GT).

We are using tmesh structures in our molcad software. on a 4D/70G with
our own tmesh-emulation (running 2.0 Software) and on a GT with 3.0
Software everything is okay (thats why I don't look for the error in
our code). Yesterday we upgraded our 70G to the 3.0 Software and it
seems that the first triangle after a bgntmesh is not drawn correctly.

Has anybody seen this before?  Solutions? Suggestions?

Thanks in  advance

Martin Knoblauch

TH-Darmstadt
Dept. Physical Chemistry 1