Gridding and display software

Laura E Ryan RYANLE at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU
Fri Nov 18 07:21:47 AEST 1988

We're looking for an inexpensive library (or interactive software) for the
IRIS 31XX that will do 3-D surface fitting of xyz data, has good 3-D displays
(line hiding, perspective views of 3-D meshes), and does contouring.  What
does the rest of the world use?  Any suggestions or knowledge of software
that meets part of or all of the above requirements at a reasonable price
would be appreciated.  We're familiar with some products, e.g. Dynamic
Graphics SDL/SGL libraries, but these don't fit our budget.  Thanks.

L. Ryan  (ryanle at pucc)