Corrected patches for X11R3 on the Silicon Graphics 4D machines

Michael Toy -- The S.G.I. XMAN mtoy at xman.SGI.COM
Tue Nov 29 05:10:15 AEST 1988

There was a set of patches for X11R3 on the R3 tape to make an X server
for running on 4D series Silicon Graphics machines.  There were some
problems with those patches.  There is now a new set of patches
available via anonymous ftp on expo.lcs.mit.edu [18.30.0.212] in
"contrib/sgi.r3.newpatch.Z".  With these patches and a copy of the R3
tape, you can build a working X server for SGI 4D machines.  These
patches should completely replace the contents of the
contrib/server/sgi directory on the R3 tape.
--
	"Suddenly very slowly to me that no verb in this sentence."
			--author prefers to remain anonymnous