DOG

"Robert M. Dombroski ", FSAC rdombro at ARDEC.ARPA
Mon Nov 28 22:20:01 AEST 1988

Good morning to all you pilots out there.  About a year and a half ago I
received a TCP/IP version of dog that required a routine to be running on one
of the network machines (called ATC) and each machine on the net had to
reference that file in order to play dog.  This version of dog tended to crap
out at various times and could handle at best 4-5 players.  SO, last Xmas, I
loaded up the XNS kernel and XNS dog and had the pilots boot the machines in
XNS to play during the 'holiday season'.  Before I reload the XNS dog again
for this holiday season, is there a better functioning TCP version than the
one I have?  I can't tell from the mailgoing around about dog if its the same
one or not, but I have a feeling it is.

Thanks
Bob Dombroski