HELP!!!

BTP408 at DBTHRZ5.BITNET BTP408 at DBTHRZ5.BITNET
Sat Nov 12 22:04:10 AEST 1988

Date:  7-NOV-1988 20:42:35.77
From: BTP408 AT DBTHRZ5
To:   UBT0::GATEWAY::"info-iris at brl.mil"
Subj: HELP!!!
Hi,

we have great problems with our Iris 4d/70g, which our local SGI-people
can not solve !?! (not in 1 month) Our system breaks down when it should swap,
whith the error message :
                          PANIC swap seg, IO error in swap.

Currently we run the operation system VERSION 4d1-2.2b.

Does anybody know anything about that problem?
Is this bug away with version 3.0 or later?

We wait for your help, booting the system every 2 hours!

E. Bodenschatz & A. Weber